2014 LSU Atlanta Crawfish Boil – Thank You!
Our sincere THANKS to all of you that attended the LSU Atlanta Alumni Crawfish Boil in May. It was an exciting, fun and successful day as a result of your commitment, bids, donations and enthusiasm! The interior and exterior areas at Park Tavern provided seating, socializing areas and crawfish serving space for our attendees (approx. 350-375) and 1,000+ lbs of Baton Rouge crawfish. The funds raised during the event will contribute greatly to our scholarship fund for future LSU students. It was a pleasure to see familiar faces, meet new attendees and celebrate LSU spirit with all of you. Thank you for attending and for your generous contributions. We look forward to doing it again in 2015!
We want to hear from you: This was our first year at Park Tavern and we are interested in learning your thoughts and feedback from the experience and any recommendations you have to improve the event for next year. Thank you in advance!
- Did you like Park Tavern as the host venue?
- Was the time of the event accommodating for you?
- How did you like the interior (tent) and exterior (Meadows) seating options?
- What grade would you give for the quality, quantity and service of the crawfish you received?
- Did you like the silent auction items? What types of items would you like to see remain or be included moving forward?
- Did you enjoy the event programming (welcome/registration, crawfish service, live auction, and silent auction)?
Please take a moment to provide us your thoughts, feedback and recommendations and we will do our best to grow and improve the event. Send your feedback to email@example.com.
We want to grow our membership base, our partnerships and our scholarship donations and need your help. If you have not renewed your LSU Atlanta membership, please go to http://www.lsualumni.org/benefits-and-programs and renew for both national and local chapter benefits included. Be sure to select Atlanta as your local chapter.
If you have a lead for a vendor, sponsor or donor for our chapter and/or events, please let us know!